S/L's and F&SF for sale

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
EarthsMilitantMind

S/L's and F&SF for sale

Post by EarthsMilitantMind »

Ok, got some car trouble and need to sell some of my books hit me up if interested reasonable offers welcome(picks of books are at http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/sho ... ppuser=776 if you want to check it out):

From A Buick 8 S/L #374 - $425 SOLD
SOD I S/L #434 - $450
SOD II S/L # 634 w/remarque (Skull signed by GC) - $550
Borderlands 5 S/L #127 - $200
PostScripts 2007 Number 10 S/L King and Hill #N/A - $175
I also have 2 sets of the F&SF magazine sets, each includes a copy of the years finest fantasy V2 first hard cover to feature the gunslinger story:
One copy is in good shape small tear in first few pages of 1978 issue though, adress lables on two books, glue from address lable on another - $100
Other copy is in excellent shape address lable on the back of the 1980 issue only. - $150
May or may not sell S/L The Talisman make an offer and I'll consider it
EarthsMilitantMind

Re: S/L's and F&SF for sale

Going to add my copy of ES to this list for $700 if anyone is interested let me know. Thanks,
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

EarthsMilitantMind wrote:Going to add my copy of ES to this list for $700 if anyone is interested let me know. Thanks,
Ouch. Thats quite a lot. I paid $440 for mine in 2008 and the price has dropped since then!
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Looks like he may be asking what his site indicates is the current value... What information do you have access to to indicate the price is less than $$440?
Mr. Rabbit Trick

There has been a worldwide recession since I bought mine. The price of King books has dropped dramatically as a result.

I have a database of every book sold at Betts Bookstore since David took over, and the prices are falling all the time.
TheLangoleer

Post by TheLangoleer »

Yeah but rabbit that won't last - the market will rebound and (god forbid) when mr. King can no longer write the prices will rocket again.
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

I also think the economy has a lot to do with the drop in prices. Once the economy starts to improve markedly and people have more to spend, the prices will also rise.

John
Mr. Rabbit Trick

I hope you are all correct. I have been lucky enough to buy most of my books when the market has been weak. My collection would be worth a lot more if the market rises.
EarthsMilitantMind

I was going by the site price somewhat yes, put it out there and see what is offered more or less. I'm not in a huge rush to get rid of the book though, it's one of my favorites so it would have to be worth it to me. Glad to have started passionate discussion in doing so though. :)
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

The lowest ABE price right now is $800
http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchR ... 1474112267

The only copy up on ebay right now is $950
http://www.ebay.com/sch/cqtranslate/?_n ... hi=&_udlo=

Betts has none for sale.

I think $700 is a fair price.