Reluctant Sale... Firestarter S/L

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
e_taylor

Reluctant Sale... Firestarter S/L

Post by e_taylor »

S/L Firestarter #281/725 dated on July 6, 1980.

Book: near fine condition. Light rubbing to bottom edge near spine, small blue smudge from slipcase on bottom page edges, 1/8" inch mark on front end paper (look like a dab of glue got stuck during binding and lifted the paper the first time it was opened), boards a little loose (although that not really right - more so boards don't have the crisp freshness of a bran new book.

Dust Jacket: mint condition, brand new straight from the publisher.

Slipcase: near fine condition with a few scuffs and shelf wear.

All in all a very solid copy of King's first signed limited.

$1100 shipped/insured within Canada and the United States.

I assume the market for this book has slipped a bit recently, as all the other S/L's have, but I feel this is a pretty good price. To be honest I don't want to sell it, but with Christmas coming up, I could use the extra cash.

PM me with any questions.
e_taylor

Re: Reluctant Sale... Firestarter S/L

Post by e_taylor »

This book has now sold.

Thanks to everyone!
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Quick sale!
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

Congratulations, Eric, on the sale, I guess. I'm sorry you had to part with it, though.

John