Stephen King signed & unsigned lot for sale

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Fiyrhouse

Stephen King signed & unsigned lot for sale

Post by Fiyrhouse »

I have 11 signed Stephen King Novels (all signed on the original dust jackets) along with 8 unsigned first edition Stephen King novels that I would like to sell as a complete lot. All books are hardcover. My Aunt sent the 11 dust jackets to Stephen King’s home in 1988 asking for his signature on each. Approximately 3 months later he sent them back to her, all signed in a variety of places on the dust jackets (some pen, some sharpie) along with a yellow pre-printed postcard acknowledging her correspondence.
Signed books:
The Shining- 1st Doubleday Book Club edition
Eyes of the Dragon- 1st edition ( front/back boards have 2 small marks each from tape)
It-1st edition (2 small tape marks on both front/back boards and a minor water stain on bottom)
Thinner- 6th printing (minor water stain)
Skeleton Crew- 1st edition( 2 small pieces tape on both the front/back boards)
Misery- 1st edition
Pet Sematary- 2nd edition
The Talisman- 1st edition- (2 small pieces of tape each attached to the protective cover and outside of the front/back boards)
The Stand- 1st edition- missing the price clipping and does have the stated “T39” on page 823.
Salem’s Lot- 1st Book Club edition
Carrie- 1st Book Club edition
Unsigned books: (all 1st editions)
The Dark Tower- The Gunslinger – (only 10,000 copies printed)-small tear back cover
Cycle of the Werewolf
Cujo
Firestarter
Different seasons
The Dark Tower 2- Drawing of the Three
Christine
Night Visions 5

I have pictures of all signatures and some of each book in the link below. Most dust jackets have been protected and are in good shape. All bindings appear intact and in good shape. Please contact me if this lot is of interest to you. I'm open to any reasonable offers.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/109072479@ ... 770883124/
Michael King
Ramsey, NJ
Last edited by Fiyrhouse on Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
jhanic

Re: Stephen King signed & unsigned lot for sale

Post by jhanic »

The link to your pictures doesn't work.

John
Fiyrhouse

Post by Fiyrhouse »

Thank you. I just edited the post with a working link.
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

Thanks!

John
Fiyrhouse

Post by Fiyrhouse »

I would be more than happy to pay anyone on this board a 20% finders fee if they were able to arrange a selling of this lot. I'm not a book dealer/collector so this is a little out of my realm. I mostly deal with comics/Kiss collectables and would be able to provide a good reference if needed. PM me if interested.
Fiyrhouse

Post by Fiyrhouse »

Thought I'd try this again to see if there was any interest. And the finders fee still stands.