WIND THROUGH THE KEYHOLE TRUE SIGNED LTD UK EDITION

Any questions related to limited editions
martins

Re: WIND THROUGH THE KEYHOLE TRUE SIGNED LTD UK EDITION

Post by martins »

I successfully placed my order this morning, and paid etc. Just had an email informing me that the order has been cancelled as per my request (???). Have gone back with an email but looking a little doubtful.........
joeblasko128

Post by joeblasko128 »

Getting better

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting us.

You asked us for an update on order number XXXXXX for The Wind Through the Keyhole (signed) by Stephen King.

We can confirm that your payment has been taken successfully and well be endeavouring to ship this item to you shortly. Once this has been done, well send you confirmation by email.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Rory Scurfield
Customer Service Team
deanhoadley

Post by deanhoadley »

Just been told that my copy is in the post from Waterstones and Iw ill have it tomorrow (im in the UK) really looking forward to this! Dont know if I should open the celophane or not when I get it though??
joeblasko128

Post by joeblasko128 »

deanhoadley wrote:Just been told that my copy is in the post from Waterstones and Iw ill have it tomorrow (im in the UK) really looking forward to this! Dont know if I should open the celophane or not when I get it though??
Congrats to everyone who has gotten one so far. I just got my shipping confirmation.

I can't speak for everybody, but I always open my shrink wrapped items for a couple of reasons, but mainly to check for damage and confirm the signature. I have also heard that the shrink wrap can, over time, stick to the item and possibly cause damage, but this has never happened to me personally. The only reason I wouldn't would be if I planned to sell it right away.
jonp

Post by jonp »

Hi
Ordered my copy yesterday. Arrived 2 hours ago. Beautiful looking book.
Jon
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

deanhoadley wrote:Just been told that my copy is in the post from Waterstones and Iw ill have it tomorrow (im in the UK) really looking forward to this! Dont know if I should open the celophane or not when I get it though??
I strongly advise you to open the shrink wrap. There have been instances in which the copy is misbound, or even missing the signature page.

John
joeblasko128

Post by joeblasko128 »

You just got to love the internet. There is already a copy up on Ebay, starting bid at $450.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

jonp wrote:Hi
Ordered my copy yesterday. Arrived 2 hours ago. Beautiful looking book.
Jon

Post some pics!
doktordru

Post by doktordru »

Hi all,

got my email conf despatch from Waterstones this afternoon after ordering last night. Thanks so much for the heads up on that one Tomas!

I'd be fascinated to know just how many orders Waterstones took and how many people they will disappoint. Making the sku live late evening and running overnight makes no sense, unless they have web people monitoring sales and stock (which I seriously doubt).

Oh well, not as much as a fiasco as the S&S ordering, can't wait to get the book!

A
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

One of the lucky recipients posted pics on the TDT.org site. The 200-copy edition is numbered.

John