UK Omnibus books

1st editions, book club, etc... find the answers here
RIC

UK Omnibus books

Post by RIC »

What is the first edition attributes for the UK Omnibus books, for example CARRIE, THE TOMMYKNOCKERS (London: Hodder & Stoughton, 1994 and THE EYES OF THE DRAGON, FIRESTARTER (London: Little, & Brown, 2000) and the four or five others. Should they have full number line on the CP and the price in pounds on inside cover? The editions that I have seen have the number line, but do not have the price. I think these may be exported versions but really sure. I think I have read on the forum before that the three Little & Brown editions should have £9.99 on them. The question is should all other publishers of UK first edition omnibus books have the price? If so, do anyone know how much.. Ronnie
jhanic

Re: UK Omnibus books

Post by jhanic »

I have all the omnibus King books, but they are all boxed away and virtually inaccessible. The only note I have in my listings is that the Chancellor Press edition (1992) of The Shining, Carrie and Misery is a fifth printing. I have no other notes regarding the other volumes and no indication of a price on the flaps.

John