D M GRANT LITTLE SISTERS GUNSLINGER LTD EDITION .

Any questions related to limited editions
demorgan

Re: D M GRANT LITTLE SISTERS GUNSLINGER LTD EDITION .

Post by demorgan »

Thank you so very much for the info TC.
demorgan

Post by demorgan »

I dont know the persons nick here at the TC, but i need to say thanks for the help.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Well folks it's official, my copy is #1288 - so I'll be submitting my lottery postcard. Rest assured to anyone with number 1251 - 1350 I feel you pain :(
andrelinoge112

Post by andrelinoge112 »

I have a problemm, i can not order the Artist Edition! When i click on the pay button, the site doesn´t work!

Do you have the same problems?
MikeDuke

Post by MikeDuke »

Good luck T.C. I hope you get lucky.
Andre, I would call them for sure to find out the issue. I had no problem just experimenting and putting it in my cart but I did not check out. Do you get an error message?
andrelinoge112

Post by andrelinoge112 »

no error massage only the next page doesnt open :-(
MikeDuke

Post by MikeDuke »

What browser are you using. I.E? Mozilla? So it happens after you add it to the cart and you goto check out? I would call them or send them an email for sure. If one person is having a problem, chances are others are as well. The only thing I can think of is that the page that won't open is being treated like a pop up window. Make sure your browser allows for pop ups.
andrelinoge112

Post by andrelinoge112 »

OK i try it thanks for help, great book, when i get that then i have all Artist Editions from Dark Tower :-D
MikeDuke

Post by MikeDuke »

If it works let us know. I was going to get the artist ed also, but I was able to get a pretty good price on books 3-7 S/L so I went that way. But an artist set would be very nice as well. To bad all the books are not available in AE.
MikeDuke

Post by MikeDuke »

Another news letter with some explanation:
Welcome to issue #57 of the Donald M. Grant Newsletter

18 November 2008

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE LITTLE SISTERS OF ELURIA
1. ARTIST EDITION
2. DELUXE EDITION
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE LITTLE SISTERS OF ELURIA

We sent out our announcement Newsletter Thursday afternoon and by Monday morning had received over 1,000 orders via the web site and in Monday’s mail we had our first mail orders.

We are sending out confirmations as fast as we can but it may be several weeks before we get caught up.

We still don’t have firm dates for the completion of the Slip Cases or Tray Cases but at this point we don’t expect to be able to ship before Christmas and we will not be charging credit cards before December 15 (unless you have ordered some in stock items).

1. ARTIST EDITION

Anyone may order the Numbered Artist Edition signed by Michael Whelan.

We have received a number of emails from people complaining that they are not eligible to order the Artist Edition. We’re not sure how they got that impression and if our last Newsletter or the web site is not clear we apologize.

If we receive orders for over 4,000 copies of the Artist Edition then we will cut back on the orders for multiple copies so that as many customers as possible can receive one.

2. DELUXE EDITION

As usual we have received a few emails from people saying that we should have a first-come first-served policy. These are usually people who have never ordered any book from us before. Sorry, but we’re not going to change our policy now.

A number of people have sent in orders which include a Deluxe Edition for whom we have no record of their having a Deluxe Dark Tower 7. We will be sending them emails saying that they will not be getting the Deluxe LITTLE SISTERS OF ELURIA unless they can show that they own a DT7 Deluxe.

There are only 1,250 numbered copies signed by both Stephen King and Michael Whelan. As has been our policy since 1987 we are reserving those copies for people who own the numbered edition of the last Dark Tower book.

With the Dark Towers 5, 6 and 7 Stephen King agreed to sign an additional 100 copies of each successsive book which allowed us to be sure of having a reasonable number of copies available for our lottery drawings and also to sell a few copies to some long time specialty dealers.

Mr. King only wanted to sign 1,250 copies of THE LITTLE SIS- TERS OF ELURIA. As we expect that very few copies will not be purchased by holders of the Dark Tower 7 we feel that the cus- tomers who have the higher numbers of DT7 should be allowed the opportunity to be in the lottery for those few copies.