PS Publishing Carrie

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
bobcourt

PS Publishing Carrie

Post by bobcourt »

I am looking for the PS Publishing Edition of Carrie 40th Anniversary with number 433. I have this number for both Christine and Pet Semetary but somehow received a different number Carrie. I have also reserved #433 for Thinner. Will to trade
jimimck

Re: PS Publishing Carrie

Post by jimimck »

That's a pain in the neck. I heard PS had an email issue and lots of reserved numbers where lost for Carries, and so unfortunately you are not alone in receiving a different number. The poor guy who had number 1 is in that camp....
racerx45

Post by racerx45 »

I have two coming and will check. The only problem is that they are going to Glenn Chadbourne for some work before I will see them.
TrueNorth

Post by TrueNorth »

PS Publishing has been really great at my end. Carrie arrived with the right number last week. On Aug 23rd, I asked Nicky to confirm that Thinner match my # 564's....so I cross my fingers and wait. They will be a neat little group when finished.

I do have another Carrie coming from Sub Press, if it's #433, I'll trade you. Just a thought could you email them and maybe they could hook you up?
TrueNorth

Post by TrueNorth »

Bobcourt:
I just cracked open #641 from Sub Press....sorry I couldn't help. :cry: