Comment on Firestarter paperback

1st editions, book club, etc... find the answers here
ur2ndbiggestfan

Comment on Firestarter paperback

Post by ur2ndbiggestfan »

Not a question but just a comment. I remember looking for the first PB editions of Firestarter with the numberline starting at 1. The only way I could get both the black and the white version with the "1" was to buy the boxed set of FIRESTARTER and THE DEAD ZONE. Unfortunately I no longer remember which of the books was in the box because I took THE DEAD ZONE out and put both Firestarters in the box. But the "1" numberline does exist for both states.
jhanic

Re: Comment on Firestarter paperback

Post by jhanic »

I agree--I have a copy of each. Another first printing point is usually on the cover, which states: "By the author of The Dead Zone". I do have, however, a white copy that states "By the author of The Dead Zone and Cujo". All have the full numberline starting with "1".

John
ur2ndbiggestfan

Post by ur2ndbiggestfan »

Interesting! Both my white and black copies have "By the author of the Dead Zone" only, but my 2nd state white copy has "By the Author of the Dead Zone and Cujo".
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

That one copy is the only one I've seen like that. I wish I could remember where I got it. I do know, though, that I got it for a fairly reasonable price.

John